Sunday, December 29, 2013

Heresy-era Salamanders: The Fires of War Call Us....3000pts assembled

Greetings once again InterWebs!!!! With the New Year rapidly approaching and my trip to Memphis for a weekend of Horus Heresy Gaming at the U.S. Headquarters for GW rearing its head I thought it was about time to finish up all of the build projects. I managed to finish everything up, with the Legio XVIII task force coming in at just shy of 3000 points. The weather has been fairly decent which allowed a mass primering session; I just wish there had been better light for these pictures. Here are some pictures of the gathered force waiting for the paint brush to strike:



The Motor Pool for Legio XVIII:




Sorry for the quality of the pictures, the lighting here in the Rocky Mountains this time of year is spotty at best. The paint brush is calling to me once again, it should be interesting as I have not painted anything in a few months. I just have to remember that Heresy-era Salamanders are a darker color green than modern-era Salamanders. I am planning on starting with all of the 25mm based models, then move to the 40mm and 60mm based models before tackling the vehicles at the end. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Next up will be painted Salamanders! Take care!

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice collection. The motor pool looks good and that Legion Glaive really looks like it means business. New Year and new motivation perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The New Year will see a surge in painted miniatures for sure! I am pleased with the Glaive and the rest of the motor pool. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing these painted up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon! Very very soon! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

      Delete