Thursday, January 23, 2014

Painted! 3000 points in 30 days!

Greetings once again InterWebs!!!! In preparation for the Horus Heresy gaming weekend held last weekend (Jan 17-19) I had to paint 3000 points of Heresy-era Salamanders and I only had 30 days to do it. Well I did it and here are the army shots to show you!







Here are a few shots of my Legio XVIII Salamanders 24th Line Company in action at the Horus Heresy event:













Glad to have that portion of my Horus Heresy army behind me and I am looking forward to the next stage which will include:

1) Falcion Tank Hunter 'Lord of War'
2) Sabre Tank Hunter
3) Olympia Storm Tank
4) 10 man Flamer Support Squad
5) Command/Honor Squad
6) 5 Jetbikes
7) 70 Shoulder Pads which are on their way!
and of course any and all of the Forge World Salamanders goodies that they come out with. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Wow ... that takes real dedication. I am in my third year of my hobby and still no army. I suck ... lol. Anyways, well done! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I seem to work better when I have a deadline to work towards! I am very sure you will get something done soon! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete