Friday, July 26, 2013

Shadowrun at GenCon----Table Tents being Prepared

Greetings once again InterWebs!!!! A quick little update tonight with something I just had to share. I have talked a bit about the new 5th Edition of the Shadowrun Roleplaying Game in a past post. Well, I am planning on playing several games of Shadowrun with good friends while out at GenCon 2013 and to get ready for that one of my friends decided to make us some nice table tents. A table tent is placed in front of you while you play the game, it lets the other players at the table know who you are and most importantly what class you are playing. Here are the first 3 table tents:

Mine:



The two others:



I believe these were done in Photoshop and I have edited the last names out to protect the innocent. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. If you get the chance I would reccomend looking at Shadowrun. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment