Saturday, March 22, 2014

Painted: Mk IV Salamanders Shoulder Pads

Greetings once again InterWebs!!!! The health struggles continue but I did manage to get some painting in. Having a bunch of time off due to illness does allow me to get small patches of painting done. Here is the latest coming off the painting desk: Mk IV Salamander Shoulder Pads.


While they are painted I am not able to seal them due to the weather, Spring time in Colorado is a total mixture of snow, rain, and sun with today being snow. These 47 shoulder pads finish up my Stage 1 Horus Heresy Salamanders build. Here are some other shots of the Mk IV shoulder pads.

Apothecary:

Librarian:

Meltagun tactical support squad:

40 tactical marine pads all looking like this:

With the first part of my Heresy-era Salamanders all done and Forge World still not coming out with anything for the Salamanders it is time to look and see what I can throw together for the Salamanders next. I know I have a 5-man Honor Squad, a 10-man Flamer tactical support squad, a 5-man Plasmagun tactical support squad, a Heresy-era Predator, a Vindicator with laser destroyer array (Sabre Tank Hunter), and a Falchion (Shadow Sword) that will be HEAVILY converted all waiting for my attention. I might even throw together a Legion Champion miniature if I can find a Paragon Blade I like.

Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. I would have been confused without the explanations; thanks for clarifying :)
    I was wondering (from earlier postings) how easy shoulder pads would maneuver around the paint desk.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. imo install
    imo beta
    imo messenger
    imo online
    Communication is one of the most important thing in the world and with the advancement of technology it is being easier than before.

    ReplyDelete