Saturday, March 22, 2014

Painted: Mk IV Salamanders Shoulder Pads

Greetings once again InterWebs!!!! The health struggles continue but I did manage to get some painting in. Having a bunch of time off due to illness does allow me to get small patches of painting done. Here is the latest coming off the painting desk: Mk IV Salamander Shoulder Pads.


While they are painted I am not able to seal them due to the weather, Spring time in Colorado is a total mixture of snow, rain, and sun with today being snow. These 47 shoulder pads finish up my Stage 1 Horus Heresy Salamanders build. Here are some other shots of the Mk IV shoulder pads.

Apothecary:

Librarian:

Meltagun tactical support squad:

40 tactical marine pads all looking like this:

With the first part of my Heresy-era Salamanders all done and Forge World still not coming out with anything for the Salamanders it is time to look and see what I can throw together for the Salamanders next. I know I have a 5-man Honor Squad, a 10-man Flamer tactical support squad, a 5-man Plasmagun tactical support squad, a Heresy-era Predator, a Vindicator with laser destroyer array (Sabre Tank Hunter), and a Falchion (Shadow Sword) that will be HEAVILY converted all waiting for my attention. I might even throw together a Legion Champion miniature if I can find a Paragon Blade I like.

Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I would have been confused without the explanations; thanks for clarifying :)
    I was wondering (from earlier postings) how easy shoulder pads would maneuver around the paint desk.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete