Sunday, March 9, 2014

Painted: Apocalypse Survivors from Wargames Factory

Greetings once again InterWebs!!! It has been a little while since my last post so I thought I would share with you all what I have been up to lately. I have some friends that are casual gamers but they do really love their post-apocalyptic and zombie survivor games, so as a gift to them for being such awesome people I painted up the newish Apocalypse Survivors from Wargame Factory. I picked up one box of the women and one box of the men which came to a total of 60 miniatures for the low cost of $36.00 (GenCon special), quite the deal I must say! The boxes come with 3 identical sprues of models and a 4th sprue of optional arm/weapon setups for some of the miniatures and a whole mess of guns and equipment options.

Here is the first set of miniatures which will be headed to West Virginia:


Here is the second set of miniatures which will be headed to Ohio:


The third set of miniatures which will probably be staying here in Colorado:


These miniatures were a lot of fun to paint and I am sure they will bring joy to their new owners (at least I hope!). There was a fair bit of left over bits (guns, pouches, etc.) that were not used with this project but will be used in a future project. For under $25.00 for a box of 30 miniatures (and a ton of bits) I would call this set a steal! I did not stress on making the 3 sets of miniatures to different because I knew they were going to different homes and it helped the painting process. My personal favorite has to be the little girl in her pink dress, white hair ribbon, and UZI!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Now that this little gift project is done I can get back to building and painting Heresy-era Salamanders and collecting bits/models for my Heresy-era Iron Warriors. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment