Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Painted: Heresy-era Salamanders Rhino Transports

Greetings once again InterWebs!!!!! Every Marine army needs at least one Rhino transport so I went ahead and made two. I used a mixture of greenstuff, Chapter House Studios bits, and Blood and Skulls Industries bits on these two Rhinos. I wanted two different looking Rhinos so when I get a Diemos-pattern Rhino from Forge World I will have three different looking Rhinos. The Salamanders are known for taking basic items of wargear and putting their own spin on it (making it better). So here are my two Heresy-era Rhinos:











Next up and last to show will be my Legion Glaive. I plan on going back after all the Salamanders have been built/painted and then add weathering/paint chipping to everything which will cover up any areas that need it. Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment