Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Yellow Jackets are ready for action

Greetings once again InterWebs!!! I am pleased to present to you for your viewing pleasure my completed CCC faction team 'the Yellow Jackets' for the Mercs Minis game.





Here are some individual close-up shots of the various team members starting with the:
Assault Leader





Demolition Man:





Incinerator Heavy Trooper:





The Medic:




Heavy Machine Gunner Trooper 'The Wall of Lead':






The Sniper 'Spiderman':





The Breacher Trooper 'The Doorman':





Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! These miniatures were a lot of fun to paint and I can't wait to play some more Mercs! Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can see why you did so many layers; the yellow looks good!

    Curious as to shy the bases are different colors... I thought a blast template, but no. They look good though.

    Amani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yellow took a lot of work and I am still not quite happy about it. The bases have a 'front facing arc' shown on them because the game has mechanics for shooting the rear/sides of a mini. I am planning on writing the team members name's on the front as well (why the front arc is a whiter color--to show the ink of the name).

      Delete