Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blood Angel Terminators Space Hulk style---Finished

Greetings once again InterWebs!!! New Years has come and gone and I actually had some free time which I used to complete the Blood Angel Space Hulk Terminator project. The weather actually warmed up a bit to allow the initial sealant coat to be applied which allowed me to handle and base the Terminators.

Here are the views of Close Combat Squad Gideon:

Brother Sergeant Gideon


Brother Claudio


Brother Arnolda


Brother Domenico


Brother Folco


I personally am a fan of the Lightning Claw load-out for close combat Terminators but I understand that I am in the minority with this outlook. I still think they look cool though.



Here are the views of Terminator Squad Lorenzo:

Brother Sergeant Lorenzo



Brother Omnio


Brother Deino


Brother Goriel


Brother Leon






Here are the views of Terminator Squad Canto:

Brother Sergeant Canto


Brother Valencio


Brother Noctis


Brother Scipio


Brother Zael



That is all of them; I think the custom space hulk style bases really help to set them apart. These were a joy to work on from start to finish. Thanks for stopping and taking a look. Comments are always welcome! Take care!

4 comments:

  1. Those turned out looking fan-freakin-tastic, man! Love the scrollwork names on the bases, those really look sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed working on this project. Can't wait to try them out on the table now that they are sealed.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I've been looking at a lot of painted figures, and I've never seen so many elaborate bases. Did you paint the names on the scrollwork, or is it a fine tip pen? Mixed media would be cool. When you make stuff to play (tabletop) what other kinds of terrain do you use?

    I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog, it's leading me to a lot of different things. Thanks!

    Amani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! I used a micro fine pen to write the names on the scrollwork. For games of 40k the terrain is a mix of small buildings and area terrain like hills or small bunkers/trees.

      Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!

      Delete